B b3y0nd3r Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2011 Messages 995 Reaction score 1,173 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800 Nov 20, 2017 #21 They want money then they should legalize for recreation. Period.
gusser Sr. Member Joined Dec 23, 2013 Messages 276 Reaction score 167 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Penna Detector(s) used copper dowsing rod and a smaller 1 for a pinpointer. Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 20, 2017 #22 I have 40 acres in Clearfield too-----the gas co already paid me to dig some holes
N NewAge Sr. Member Joined Jan 1, 2017 Messages 346 Reaction score 346 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2017 #23 FinderKeeper said: You own 40 acres , YA PROVE IT Click to expand... I have to check with the film crew I am under contract with before I provide any proof. Next spring I will "DIG" thru my documents and "GO PUBLIC" that I own 40 acres.Once I do I expect the news to go "WORLDWIDE"
FinderKeeper said: You own 40 acres , YA PROVE IT Click to expand... I have to check with the film crew I am under contract with before I provide any proof. Next spring I will "DIG" thru my documents and "GO PUBLIC" that I own 40 acres.Once I do I expect the news to go "WORLDWIDE"