What's new

Package

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well today I went and all my spots are underwater. Noway I could hunt so I was bored. I did some MDing and got stuck in a brier patch, that was fun. Didnt find a thing. So I decided seeing I cant do any hunting for a week or so I would brighten somebody elses week a bit. It will come on Monday they said. Let me know when you get it. Hope you like it! Thanks, rock
 
Upvote 0
rock said:
Well today I went and all my spots are underwater. Noway I could hunt so I was bored. I did some MDing and got stuck in a brier patch, that was fun. Didnt find a thing. So I decided seeing I cant do any hunting for a week or so I would brighten somebody elses week a bit. It will come on Monday they said. Let me know when you get it. Hope you like it! Thanks, rock

Why... Rock.... You shouldn't have! Just kidding bro. However, that is super cool of you. If you are like me, bringing joy to others is the best food for the soul, and always makes you feel great!!
 
Thanks man cant wait!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom