What's new

padlock ID

je177

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
166
Reaction score
131
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeastern MA
Detector(s) used
DFX 300. Ace250
I dug an old padlock this summer with some script visible on the front. I'm attempting to clean it now through electolysis. The lock body is approximately 3 inches. I think I can see the scripted letters LC on the front. There may be more letters. Any ideas what brand of lock this could be? Thanks.


J
 
Must be an invisible lock and it a good one at that. I can't even see the letters.
 
Upvote 0
Sarcasm is like a second language to me. ;D I wasn't able to take a photo of the lock just yet. I was hoping to do so when it was cleaner.
 
Upvote 0
je177 said:
Sarcasm is like a second language to me. ;D
I just call them like I see them. (I mean like I don't see them. 8) )
 
Upvote 0
I'm staying out of this discussion ;D
Mike
 
Upvote 0
How big is it?

Does it look like this? :icon_scratch: :icon_jokercolor:


 

Attachments

  • padlock.webp
    padlock.webp
    412 bytes · Views: 202
Upvote 0
In a gentle but persuasive way, it is almost impossible to identify without a picture. But you know that so I will shut up. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom