What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Padlock ID?

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
7,741
Reaction score
12,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this padlock today and was hoping someone here could help me with a maker and age. Thanks for any and all help.
padlock 1a.webp
padlock 2.webp
 
Man I LOVE old locks !!
 
Upvote 2
I really Like old locks myself
 
Upvote 0
I was raised with stories of my Grandfather, with his connection to the Wild Bunch...Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid rumors.
Many thought he came away with treasures from these associations.
I remember playing in his Barn with a huge assortment of his Padlocks.
I still wonder to this day ...Why he had so many of them?
Padlocks.webp
 
Upvote 3
GREAT SELECTION !
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Big Gold!
Replies
9
Views
801
Replies
8
Views
656

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom