What's new

Painted my white 9x8 coil for my Mojave

Mojave1

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
280
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre- Garrett At Pro- Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_1090.webpIMG_1089.webp
 
That’s super cool man. What steps did you take to make sure it sticks? I got a detech 13 that was painted drab green. It’s flaking pretty bad. I have no idea when it was done though.
 
That’s super cool man. What steps did you take to make sure it sticks? I got a detech 13 that was painted drab green. It’s flaking pretty bad. I have no idea when it was done though.

The coil had only been used once and I wiped it down with some spray cleaner. It looks factory done so I hope it stays on a while. The paint also cost $10 a can at the auto parts store...lol I used Dupli-Color automotive paint. flat black and red.
 
Last edited:
Very professional job! :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom