What's new

Pair of Bald Eagles today in our back yard----Cool

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
5,983
Reaction score
4,413
Golden Thread
0
Location
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same tree as yesterday, but today we have a pair--hopefully babies in the spring :icon_thumright:-----pictures taken from our deck------- RSCN0514.webpRSCN0515.webpRSCN0516.webpRSCN0517.webpDSCN0512.webp
 
Yes, the nest isn't far away. Just now I came in from plowing snow and there was 4 of them flying above our house---very neat
 
They're always a sight to see. I'm seeing a few more around where I live now.
 
You said it!!! that IS cool! Thanks for sharing!
 
Beautiful pic! They’re such majestic birds.
 
Digging440, Great pic. Of the pair of Eagles. They are so majestic looking and cool to see in the wild. Thanks for sharing this with us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom