What's new

Panama City Finds

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being from Michigan, I was looking forward to a nice trip to Florida for a week, however, with the oil spill, we dropped a week down to one night (two days) on the beach. First day, I got a neat .925 bracelet and two junk pieces. Total, I got 7.98 in clad, assorted junk, and 154 pull tabs. I was really hoping for gold, but, it wasn't this trip. Good Luck

HH
-GC
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5108.webp
    IMG_5108.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 396
  • IMG_5111.webp
    IMG_5111.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_5114.webp
    IMG_5114.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 390
Upvote 0
Re: Panama City

Nice finds, :thumbsup: How bad is it up their (oil),All i see on tv is Miss,an Alabama not much about Fla.
 
I didn't see any oil, but it was so sanded in, all I did was the dry

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom