What's new

Pancaked beaches....

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Cyclone swell has flattened the beaches here - not really creating any significant cuts (that I have found)but rather flattening the back accreted summer sand and creating one flat, even slope - dry to wet. I'm not sure if much sand has been dragged out :dontknow: Anyway only $4-20 in change this morning, loads of heavy trash - nails, sinkers and on the positive side two 925's - an earing and a cameo ring. Out again this afternoon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2584.webp
    IMG_2584.webp
    6 KB · Views: 688
Upvote 0
Very nice finds, Smoogle! :headbang:

I like that cameo ring! :icon_thumright:

Lorraine
 
Rings are nice!
 
:icon_thumleft: Terrific finds. Love the Cameo. Happy New Year :hello2:
 
oh man, you lucky dog, I am a cameo freak I swear..
 
thanks all, I went back yesterday afternoon and had missed the boat with the tide - 45 min total = 20c :laughing7:
 
Beautiful cameo ring!!
 
Nice Cameo.... looks like a small size compared to the earring. Nice keepers

Dew
 
Beautiful cameo ring Smoogle....those, you
do not find very often. Well done. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom