What's new

Panticapaeum stater

Joined
Jun 8, 2025
Messages
19
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Dont got one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PXL_20251108_021908603.webp
 
Upvote 2
Diameter? Thickness? Weight? Anything visible on the other side? Where found?

We recently had another new member post up an image of some very rare
coins...no text or description with it, and the OP hasn't answered a single request
for more info.

No disrespect to the OP, but I'm hoping this is not the same situation... :occasion14:
 
We recently had another new member post up an image of some very rare
coins...no text or description with it, and the OP hasn't answered a single request
for more info.

No disrespect to the OP, but I'm hoping this is not the same situation... :occasion14:

I fear the worst, but hope to be proved wrong. The only other post this person has made said (in reference to KGC treasure):

"Yeah, I found some of it, I bullshit you not. It has green gems(emerald, Jasper,jade.) coins, and meteorites, fossilized diamonds. And theys a face of somebody on everything. Anyways I got a tote full of shit. You want to see some pictures?"


Needless to say, no pictures were provided. I was looking forward to seeing a fossilized diamond.
 
We recently had another new member post up an image of some very rare
coins...no text or description with it, and the OP hasn't answered a single request
for more info.

No disrespect to the OP, but I'm hoping this is not the same situation... :occasion14:
I Had broke my phone. Sorry about that. 4.8 grams. I found it on my property in Georgia. Got some other cool stuff too. My theory is KGC
 
I Had broke my phone. Sorry about that. 4.8 grams. I found it on my property in Georgia. Got some other cool stuff too. My theory is KGC
I'll post you a pick of the back side. Ita about the thickness of a nickel. Maybe a lil thinner.
 

Attachments

  • 17646867211582283491690419935020.webp
    17646867211582283491690419935020.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 53
I fear the worst, but hope to be proved wrong. The only other post this person has made said (in reference to KGC treasure):

"Yeah, I found some of it, I bullshit you not. It has green gems(emerald, Jasper,jade.) coins, and meteorites, fossilized diamonds. And theys a face of somebody on everything. Anyways I got a tote full of shit. You want to see some pictures?"


Needless to say, no pictures were provided. I was looking forward to seeing a fossilized diamond.
I got you. Here they come.
 

Attachments

  • 17646873473878716190616404187134.webp
    17646873473878716190616404187134.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
  • 17646873959721950479175039298382.webp
    17646873959721950479175039298382.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 17646874140745454161278797749387.webp
    17646874140745454161278797749387.webp
    695.9 KB · Views: 46
Pretty cool huh. That's just a few things. Don't doubt me. Any of y'all ever heard of Homer J Worthington?
 

Attachments

  • 17646878659056278539589570083589.webp
    17646878659056278539589570083589.webp
    747.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 1764687816335779651018484493217.webp
    1764687816335779651018484493217.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
  • 17646877367837000473649253378517.webp
    17646877367837000473649253378517.webp
    797.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 17646876868438569059656992635896.webp
    17646876868438569059656992635896.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • 17646876021281841040596944543706.webp
    17646876021281841040596944543706.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 51
I fear the worst, but hope to be proved wrong. The only other post this person has made said (in reference to KGC treasure):

"Yeah, I found some of it, I bullshit you not. It has green gems(emerald, Jasper,jade.) coins, and meteorites, fossilized diamonds. And theys a face of somebody on everything. Anyways I got a tote full of shit. You want to see some pictures?"


Needless to say, no pictures were provided. I was looking forward to seeing a fossilized diamond.

I fear the worst, but hope to be proved wrong. The only other post this person has made said (in reference to KGC treasure):

"Yeah, I found some of it, I bullshit you not. It has green gems(emerald, Jasper,jade.) coins, and meteorites, fossilized diamonds. And theys a face of somebody on everything. Anyways I got a tote full of shit. You want to see some pictures?"


Needless to say, no pictures were provided. I was looking forward to seeing a fossilized diamond.
 

Attachments

  • 17647005512991111881354887702736.webp
    17647005512991111881354887702736.webp
    565.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 17647006180854070199207866923499.webp
    17647006180854070199207866923499.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 17647008417932176451096379732294.webp
    17647008417932176451096379732294.webp
    324.1 KB · Views: 56
I Had broke my phone. Sorry about that. 4.8 grams. I found it on my property in Georgia. Got some other cool stuff too. My theory is KGC

The Bosporan weight standard for Panticapaeum staters was c. 9.1g, although they range down to a little over 8g. Your weight of 4.8g is a little over-weight for a half-stater (hemistater), and I see nothing at all to suggest that’s what you found. Such a coin (half or full) would be an incredibly rare find.

Pretty cool huh. That's just a few things. Don't doubt me. Any of y'all ever heard of Homer J Worthington?

What exactly do you think you have found here? You previously mentioned fossilized diamonds. The only fossil diamonds (also known as ‘karite’ diamonds) that I’m aware of are nanodiamond aggregates which have preserved the original cell structure and relict organic matter (such as lignin and cellulose) of the ancient plants from which they formed during large meteorite impacts. First identified from deposits in the ~70 million year old Kara impact crater in Russia. They’re brown and transparent, but microscopic… typically 30-100 micrometers in size.

What's the relevance of Homer J Worthington?
 
Last edited:
Any of y'all ever heard of Homer J Worthington?

Nope...apparently neither has Google, other than his family ancestry. :dontknow:

Honestly, all I see are rocks..and maybe a piece of obsidian.
 
We recently had another new member post up an image of some very rare
coins...no text or description with it, and the OP hasn't answered a single request
for more info.

No disrespect to the OP, but I'm hoping this is not the same situation... :occasion14:
That what coin in is, without a shadow of a doubt and it's a actually in really good shape. I gonna see what else I got that taken might be interested in. I've been picking this stuff up since 2015.
 
The Bosporan weight standard for Panticapaeum staters was c. 9.1g, although they range down to a little over 8g. Your weight of 4.8g is a little over-weight for a half-stater (hemistater), and I see nothing at all to suggest that’s what you found. Such a coin (half of full) would be an incredibly rare find.



What exactly do you think you have found here? You previously mentioned fossilized diamonds. The only fossil diamonds (also known as ‘karite’ diamonds) that I’m aware of are nanodiamond aggregates which have preserved the original cell structure and relict organic matter (such as lignin and cellulose) of the ancient plants from which they formed during large meteorite impacts. First identified from deposits in the ~70 million year old Kara impact crater in Russia. They’re brown and transparent, but microscopic… typically 30-100 micrometers in size.

What's the relevance of Homer J Worthington?
Homer J Worthington was a treasure hunter from North Georgia and my great grandpa. He was said to have found a treasure. Him and his son Homer Ellis Worthington which is my grandpa. My great grandpa died at Iron Hill Georgia and i believe he was killed over the treasure by a man name Malcolm Davis. I've done a good bit of research but I believe they both where members of the KGC from what I've gather. Not 100% sure but maybe some of y'all could help me out with this.
 
I'll post you a pick of the back side. Ita about the thickness of a nickel. Maybe a lil thinner.
Screenshot_20251203_064834_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20251203_065448_Chrome.webp


So your claim is that the above images are the below images.
Good Luck with your idea.

Screenshot_20251203_065117_Google.webp
 
I know it is. No doubt whatsoever!
You seem to have all the findings on this item.
So would you share those findings with the forum?

Where was this recovered ( state country)
What is the size and weight
From the item where is any reference to the claim of what you adamantly claim it is.

Sorry I just don't see anything that could link the 2 items, so help me out here please.
I like learning and I'm open to your findings.
 
You seem to have all the findings on this item.
So would you share those findings with the forum?

Where was this recovered ( state country)
What is the size and weight
From the item where is any reference to the claim of what you adamantly claim it is.

Sorry I just don't see anything that could link the 2 items, so help me out here please.
I like learning and I'm open to your findings.
I found it on my property in Kingston Georgia. It appears that it was concreted in the ground down my driveway. Its weight is 4.8 and I have nothing to lie about and any one who don't believe me, well honestly I don't care. I was just seeking advice and trying to share what I found and I would share a little more about what I learn and know but I see no point because of all the drama and arguing. How did I find it and what did I use........nothing. I was just walking down my driveway and after living here for 39 years noticed that some the round things I seen wasn't gravel and after everyone telling me that it was nothing, I had took a piece of paper and laid across one of the round items and lightly scratched across it with a pencil that it appeared to be an image of a face on it. After doing a little research I realized that I had found a ancient coin. Lydian Lion, Roman coins, and Greek coins. So I thought Id pick up all the round things I found. While finding the round ones I notices some green rocks so I picked them up because it appeared that i could make a face out on one, so I decided is pick up all the green rocks. After that I noticed that some of the of the other stuff had faces on them too. So I'm picked up all kinds of stuff and been putting it up while everyone doubted me. But I did some more research and it turn out that my grandpa and his dad where treasure hunters,( Homer Ellis Worthington and his dad Homer J. Worthington) and I didn't know nothing of it. It all started when my mom ask me to ask her A.I. a question, so I ask it what treasure was concreted in the ground near Kingston Georgia and turned out my grandpa and his dad had something to do with it. So I dug little deeper. My biological grandmother Geneva Falls left my grandpa with his 5 children , in my opinion because of threats over the treasure and my grandpa remarried a woman name Janice Norton and her dad was a guy named Frank Norton and his land kinda joined into my grandpa's. Frank Norton owed about 202 acres and the treasure was found by my grandpa on Franks land. Homer J was in my opinion killed over it by a guy named Malcolm Davis but the government covered it up cause the guy had alot of pull and was a member of the KGC. Anyways the guy Malcolm Davis disappeared after that and in my opinion was killed by my grandpa for revenge because he killed his dad and got away with it because of the corruption. You can believe it or not, I don't really care either way. Anything else?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom