Parallel Universes, extra dimensions, & related UFOs, disappearances etc

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Parallel Universes, extra dimensions, & related UFO's, disappearances etc

Are there parallel or alternative Universes? Some scientists say yes, some say no. Is there evidence of such Universes existing? Could this be the true origins of some UFO's, "flying saucers" strange green children, and where people and things are vanishing into, like the numerous disappearances in the Bermuda triangle?

Let us examine these questions, and thank you in advance for your replies.
Oroblanco

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Re: Parallel Universes, extra dimensions, & related UFO's, disappearances etc

HOLA amigo!

I used to be a regular listener to Coast to Coast with Art Bell, but couldn't find it for the last four years - seems the only stations we can pick up here don't carry it.

I started this thread because several of our friends have been discussing these topics under another part of the forum which is for the subject of treasure legends, and it was rather off-topic so thought it would be better to talk about it here. I am no expert in this field but it is fascinating - and I have to agree with you Rando - that other life almost certainly will not look just like us. I know there is a theory about this too, that our development is a logical course of evolution, so by that idea if and when we do find other intelligent life, there is every probability that it will look very much like us - bipedal, opposable thumbs, binocular vision etc. However in an alternate universe, the laws of physics may not be the same as we understand them here, so it cannot be expected that evolution would likewise be identical with our own.

What do you think Rando - could there be parallel or alternate universes? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004

Oroblanco said:
HOLA amigo!

I used to be a regular listener to Coast to Coast with Art Bell, but couldn't find it for the last four years - seems the only stations we can pick up here don't carry it.

I started this thread because several of our friends have been discussing these topics under another part of the forum which is for the subject of treasure legends, and it was rather off-topic so thought it would be better to talk about it here. I am no expert in this field but it is fascinating - and I have to agree with you Rando - that other life almost certainly will not look just like us. I know there is a theory about this too, that our development is a logical course of evolution, so by that idea if and when we do find other intelligent life, there is every probability that it will look very much like us - bipedal, opposable thumbs, binocular vision etc. However in an alternate universe, the laws of physics may not be the same as we understand them here, so it cannot be expected that evolution would likewise be identical with our own.

What do you think Rando - could there be parallel or alternate universes? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco
Dear Oroblanco;
Most assuredly if there exists life outside of our solar system it will not look ANYTHING like us! Our own historical timetable proves that quite well! Can you imagine a monster taller than a 3 story building, with a mouthful of razor sharp teeth, which weighs in excess of 4 TONS? The tyrannosaurus rex was an animal like that.:-) And where is the mighty tyrannosaur now? it evolved into a completely different species.

Taking our own evolution into consideration, we can state with some authority that any extra-terrestial life forms would be COMPLETELY different than we are, and even our wildest imaginations could not conjure up what an alien being might possibly look like!
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

HOLA amigo Lamar,

When you are right, you are right! I have wondered what an intelligent aquatic life form might take - but perhaps we already have this in existence in the form of dolphins? There are some real puzzles in the evolutionary line too, like Boskop man - I can't explain that one.

Lamar I also want to mention what I have (so far) on that strange light incident we discussed; one possible source being some type of bioluminessence, like fireflies but not those tiny insects of course. A living light source could be small enough, be "cold" and possibly have unusual characteristics when cast onto something like house siding, but then I can't find any kind of a living light source which would be that large and not be deep in the sea.

<I have no idea if I spelled bio-luminessence right, and the spell checker doesn't see it as an error - I welcome any corrections>

Thank you for your replies amigos!
Oroblanco

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

Rando said:
The phenomenon we are referring to is the "Anthropomorphic problem" (Giving human attributes to non humans)

I DO find it irritating that we (humans)focus on listening on radio frequencies that WE use and for CODED messages from aliens.

#1 Why do you think other life forms would even USE or have a concept of OUR radio frequencies?

#2 Why would it be CODED? Codes are for HIDING things.

You have hit the nail there amigo - the ongoing SETI search operates based on a string of human assumptions, and while I do laud their efforts it is somewhat hamstrung by these same assumptions. Radio communication is not the most efficient means of communication over great distances for one problem, as the strength of the radio signal drops exponentially with increase in distances. It is also wasteful - it radiates in every direction, which has been a problem in past wars - anyone can eavesdrop with the proper equipment.

The assumption to look for coded messages is that it would be more efficient to send "packeted" bits of info that are "decompressed" at the receiving end, which is how some modern military forces communicate over radio. Personally I think this assumption is misplaced, for an alien race may not have reason to be coding their messages. For that matter, they may well have developed some new form of communication which is currently unknown to us - one idea being that of twinned <identical> particles which mimic the state of the twinned particle regardless of distance or anything blocking the way.

That said, I am glad that at least someone is listening to the skies, for if no one were doing it, it is guaranteed that no other intelligences will be discovered by us (at least that way) and based on our own history, it is always better to be the discoverer than the discovered.
Oroblanco

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mr. Oro:

Check out the website for Coast to Coast, http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/last-90-days/2

Click the "radio affiliates" link on the tool strip and find you state. You'll find what stations are carrying the broadcast. If you can't get the station nearest to where you live, investigate the RSS feed and the possibilities of radio streaming over the web.

Are UFOs real? Yes they are. The question of WHAT they are and WHO owns them are the real questions to be answered.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

Muchas gracias Shortstack! I will check that out! :icon_thumleft:

If UFOs are real, we have to wonder where they are coming from? One answer is from a distant planet, another is from a distant time - but perhaps they are not traveling any great distance at all, simply slipping from one universe into another? There may be some "trick" of technology which would make this type of "journey" simple or even instantaneous. What do you think? Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Keep in mind that there are areas of this world that are still unexplored. Sixty percent (or more) of the earth's surface is water. A whole 'nuther civilization could live beneath the oceans of the world. Do you know that the majority of the Carlsbad Caverns complex are still unexplored?

The human eyes are able to decipher a very narrow collection of frequencies on the radiation band. The materials in our existence vibrate at certain atomic frequencies, so if another dimension vibrates at a different set of values, could we possibly be moving through eachother all the time?

Some physicists believe that electrons do not orbit the nucleus, but actually "pop" into and out of this dimension and into others. If you think of the "shell" of electrons as represented by a beachball and the interior "center" as the atom's core, you'll be able to visualize the principle.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HI regarding time there is a theory that time is a tightly wound spiral. The distance around the spiral turn / ring may encompass millions of light years to pass over, but are only a short distance between spirals.

Don Jose de La Mancha

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2009

OMG Don Jose, I think that's the first "non-sexist" post I've seen from you! :D :wink: I think I just felt a time shift :icon_thumleft:

still laughing,

naturegirl

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D OK; gonna share what I learned from my NDE (Near Death Experience), while in a "locked-in-state" COMA of 2 1/2 months, back in 92/93... we live in a MULTI-VERSE of TEN
dimensions, which is NOW sorta "confirmed" by SCIENCE. "I" (the body") was CLINICALLY DEAD, YET! I/Me CONSCIOUSNESS (MIND) was elsewhere "there". I remember being shown the first TWO
dimensions of "burning hell"; earth/TERRA; and the last (10th) of Father God's house, which was like a bell jar with fireflies (aka lightning bugs). My NDE was in the THIRD dimension known as HEAVEN; it was there that the various UFO's and occupants were shown to me... the occupants are US! From different time/space continium, with appropriate appearances according to "time" and "space" (dimension). UFO's were demonstrated to me, by one of 'em (us)... TIME MACHINE (to be on the "mass market" by 2035), called the "OLDER MODEL"; and the TIME/SPACE MACHINE, which is the "NEWER MODEL". The differences? TIME MACHINES "blink in", and then "fly off"... you can "track 'em" with your eyes; TIME/SPACE MACHINES just "blink in", and "blink out", in a different
location. MAYBE, it is a "stealth thing"... DUNNO. :dontknow: ANYWAY... have NO proof of my experience; just FYI. :dontknow: :wink:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

WOW Reb - what an experience! You probably know there are theories about UFO's being "time machines" which is how they seem to suddenly disappear-reappear some distance away, that they are slipping through time to shortcut any distance. I would love to hear more of what ever you can recall of that NDE experience amigo, thank you in advance and thank you all for your interesting replies! :icon_thumright:
Oroblanco

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rebel, that is as good a description as any other I've seen / heard. The so called scientists play with science and manipulate facts and figures to mean what they want the results to be. Then, they'll deny true discoveries and call them bogus.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Yo, ORO! Good to "see" ya, again. I DID "post" SOME stuff on the NDE (Near Death Experience) "thread"... was just keeping to the "topic"; would LOVE to see the sources
YOU have on the "theories". It ALL makes "sense" to me, as I remember reading of a "case" that happened in the 50's, when the "word" was... FLYING SAUCER; remember those days? HA! A FLYING SAUCER landed, and ppl in a car was approached by ONE, single "alien"... a long BLONDE haired, blue eyed human-looking "chap", who asked... "what time is it?"; at night. HA! I think the question was focusing on... what era? COMPUTER AGE? (90's), etc. SO... if you get THAT question, don't look at your watch! :D :wink: VERY true, Ss! :wink: :coffee2: Coffee? MORE NDE (NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE)
"topics" in THE RUBBER - RELIGION (TN); WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF THEAFTER-LIFE, STATISTICAL RE-
PORT ON NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES. :wink: :coffee2: :hello2:

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

HOLA mi compadre REBEL! Coffee? ALWAYS! :icon_thumleft: (Yep I am an addict, and will give it up along with my gun when the mug and rifle are pried out of my cold dead fingers. :D)

I don't have the sources handy, just recall reading it (in OMNI mag I think) but am pretty sure it is online elsewhere. This time theory really puzzles me though. As I understand it, science has proven that large bodies (not my own, yet) like a planet or star actually distort time as they spin, causing back-currents and 'eddies' in the flow of time. Recent experiments have shown that distorting light also distorts time, in fact they are building a little time machine at a university upon this principle. Then when I compare these tidbits to the observed behavior of UFOs (addressing only the minority of them which are clearly not just a meteor or hoax) and we do find some parallels, but not what might be expected. For example, if these things are making use of the distortion of light in order to effect a time-slippage, we ought to have reports of tremendously blinding light involved as they "go away" yet this is not a common report. On the other hand if they were somehow harnessing the effect of massive (planetary-size) bodies to effect a time travel, shouldn't we see some key and noticeable effect? There are some characteristics which are commonly reported, such as;

• Radio interference
  • dizziness, disorientation of witnesses
  • time stopping or missing time periods
  • electrical engines and/or appliances suddenly stop
  • vehicle engines cutting off or stalling out, refusing to start until the UFO has gone

Most of these could be explained by large or powerful electromagnetic fields, (EM) which suggests that these UFOs are somehow making use of large EM forces in their propulsion. Can time be affected by powerful electromagnetic fields? Not just by stopping a watch or clock but actually slowing, stopping, reversing etc the passage of time. Can a powerful EM field perhaps open a "door" or window into another dimension? <That is the theory connected with the "Philadelphia Experiment" - which seems to be a huge hoax but had interesting possibilities.> I would appreciate your views on this Reb, and anyone else whom is reading our discussion - I don't know the answers and am open to any ideas or theories that might explain this. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

PS that "Philadelphia Experiment" was allegedly supposed to be an experiment in invisibility for a warship; the idea being that a powerful EM field would warp the passage of light around the vehicle, so that you could literally "see through" it. I am fully aware that the Philadelphia Experiment sure has the hallmarks of an hoax, yet isn't it curious that scientists today are experimenting along the very same lines, working to have a functional invisibility for war vehicles and even soldiers?

K

Kentucky Kache

Oroblanco said:
Recent experiments have shown that distorting light also distorts time, in fact they are building a little time machine at a university upon this principle.

You're probably referring to Professor Ronald Mallett, at the University of Connecticut. He has a most interesting theory in my view.

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used

BINGO! I could not recall his name, he was on an interesting program on time travel. Thank you!

Shortstack - your proposal on undersea possibilities is another intriguing idea. This may even be linked with the strange "USO" reports, that is UFOs that are seen to dive underwater and travel under the surface, in some occasions coming back out to fly again - I am pretty sure that our military doesn't have this capability yet.

Thank you all for your very interesting replies!
Oroblanco

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D I just remembered... the "machines" were powered by MERCURY/QUICK SILVER and LIGHT H2O
(WATER), spinning in a CLOCK-WISE direction. I remember seeing a burnsten burner under a alumnium "pan" with the "fuel-mixture" spinning in the CLOCK-WISE direction; the closer the "flame", the faster the "spin", with greater "lift off" and "flight"; that musta been the OLDER model (aka TIME
MACHINE). PROBABLY used for the NEWER model, in a different "manner", along with mind-power or something. We will "see"... :dontknow: I also remember seeing flashes of "LIGHT", when the
"machines" appeared & disappeared; so... it was something about electro-magnetic plasma "friction" or something. NOT a scientist, so can't "speak" their language. :D :wink: :coffee2: MORE coffee? ;D

simplemaninpr

Nov 27, 2009
The Mountains of Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
Garrett 150

I have spent a lifetime researching paranormal and all I can say is that there has never been any HARD EVIDENCE of the existence of Extraterrestrials. I do believe that we have had dozens upon dozens of civilizations rise and fall on this planet for over 500,000 years or even 750,000 years. The earth was totally covered with ice before that (pre volcanic time). The discovery of ancient astronauts on Egyptian ruins and in caves are actually in my humble opinion just recordings of the technology of that particular time.

Ernest

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D Depending on what you say is "hard evidence"... there are drawings and paintings with INTERESTING
"objects" which are USUALLY classified as "religious" figures; then, you have strange artifacts, known as OOPS! objects, found in archeology (OUT-OF-PLACE-"SPECIAL"). NO ONE knows how to "use 'em"... STONE DISCS from Tibet/China (Dropa Stones), comes to mind. :wink: :read2: Oro, the Philadephia Experiment was abandoned by the US NAVY, in order to focus MORE on the ATOMIC Bomb "project".
BOTH utilized research from N. Tesla, and W. Reich; MOSTLY, Tesla. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread