What's new

Pareidolia anyone

Chiefwahoo1375

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Anybody else see the face here didn't the Spanish mark sites like this
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250507_194456_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20250507_194456_Gallery.webp
    489.9 KB · Views: 72
I see a Face but I Don't think it's what your talking about.
far left
it Looks like a Cartoon Character

OK Now I Think I See What You mean
000aaa.webp
 
Last edited:
I'm going to jump in here with another one of my bizarre visions. I cropped out the part of the mountain ledge so as to get a close up of the faces in question. I see 4 or 5 images and I enlarged the photo and pasted it on to a red canvas which I marked with some text explaining what I see.
For some reason the T-net site will not allow
my post with image. Says it is too long ???
So I am posting this text first in this post and make a 2nd post with the image I made.
 
Image from previous post:
Indian faces.webp
 
Natural rock, as the title states, so called faces are caused by pareidolia.

​

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom