What's new

Park Guard Steve button

EdHartzel

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Messages
270
Reaction score
790
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett GTI 2500, JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MD’d about an hour ago- not sure if this is the correct place to post this- since it’s obviously a sleeve button marked park guard- but being new to the forum I guess this is the best place to inquire if anyone knows more about this type of button I’ve never seen one before. Very faint unidentifiable makers mark on back.two piece. 8CD4A991-19CA-492D-B3CB-DEC08F0F54AA.webp59165D52-DB8D-4084-8609-4BB1E1F756BA.webp
 
It appears to be a 3 piece button to me? Probably dates from the late 1800's to the early 1900's before WW1.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, nice finds.
 
Upvote 0
3 piece it is! Thank you all for the help! I’ll do some research when I get home from work to see if we can’t find out who would have had such buttons on their sleeves!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom