creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 #1 Got up at 3 pm today and decided to go out to a local park. Glad I did.I got a bunch of change A1960 and a 1923 dime. Something about mercs gets me excited And a neat pendant. Its a mouse around a letter p Pretty good day! Upvote 14
Got up at 3 pm today and decided to go out to a local park. Glad I did.I got a bunch of change A1960 and a 1923 dime. Something about mercs gets me excited And a neat pendant. Its a mouse around a letter p Pretty good day!
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #2 Sleeping till 3pm makes for a short day too LOL. Nice finds
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 21, 2015 Thread Owner #3 toasted said: Sleeping till 3pm makes for a short day too LOL. Nice finds Click to expand... Yup,working 3rd shift really cuts into the day. Thanks!
toasted said: Sleeping till 3pm makes for a short day too LOL. Nice finds Click to expand... Yup,working 3rd shift really cuts into the day. Thanks!
toasted Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2015 Messages 3,452 Reaction score 14,368 Golden Thread 5 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 6 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #4 If I worked third shift I'd probably sleep up until work and do some early morning detecting
M MackDog Bronze Member Joined Nov 20, 2013 Messages 1,419 Reaction score 2,750 Golden Thread 0 Location Spokane Wa Detector(s) used Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil Whites MX Sport With Detec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 21, 2015 #5 Schweet
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 Thread Owner #6 toasted said: If I worked third shift I'd probably sleep up until work and do some early morning detecting Click to expand... I sometimes do that but if I have the night off, I try to go out that afternoon and the next morning
toasted said: If I worked third shift I'd probably sleep up until work and do some early morning detecting Click to expand... I sometimes do that but if I have the night off, I try to go out that afternoon and the next morning
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 #7 Nice silvers. I also still enjoy digging the Mercs. They are a great looking coin.
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 Thread Owner #8 Trezurehunter said: Nice silvers. I also still enjoy digging the Mercs. They are a great looking coin. Click to expand... Thanks!
Trezurehunter said: Nice silvers. I also still enjoy digging the Mercs. They are a great looking coin. Click to expand... Thanks!
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 22, 2015 #9 WHAT THE HECK IS THAT PENDANT?
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 Thread Owner #10 sutphin said: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT PENDANT? Click to expand... I only know it's a mouse hanging on the letter p. Other than that,I think it's brass covered with nickel maybe. Pretty neat though
sutphin said: WHAT THE HECK IS THAT PENDANT? Click to expand... I only know it's a mouse hanging on the letter p. Other than that,I think it's brass covered with nickel maybe. Pretty neat though
Captain Caveman Silver Member Joined May 14, 2015 Messages 2,521 Reaction score 2,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, MS Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver. Primary Interest: Other Sep 22, 2015 #11 Good Hunt! Congratz!
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 Thread Owner #12 Cryer777 said: Good Hunt! Congratz! Click to expand... Thanks! Love seeing that silver in the hole
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,013 Reaction score 9,196 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Sep 22, 2015 #13 I see a 60d rosie and a 43p merc. Nice finds!
Captain Caveman Silver Member Joined May 14, 2015 Messages 2,521 Reaction score 2,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, MS Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver. Primary Interest: Other Sep 22, 2015 #14 xr7ator said: I see a 60d rosie and a 43p merc. Nice finds! Click to expand... Definitely 60d rosie and a 43p merc.
xr7ator said: I see a 60d rosie and a 43p merc. Nice finds! Click to expand... Definitely 60d rosie and a 43p merc.
cjon455 Gold Member Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 9,231 Reaction score 11,541 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast PA Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Garrett Propointer Garrett Propointer-AT Sampson T handle shovel Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 #15 Great finds!, last season I was working nites, many occasions found me up 36 hrs from all day detecting marathons after working til 7 am, lol!
Great finds!, last season I was working nites, many occasions found me up 36 hrs from all day detecting marathons after working til 7 am, lol!
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 22, 2015 Thread Owner #16 cjon455 said: Great finds!, last season I was working nites, many occasions found me up 36 hrs from all day detecting marathons after working til 7 am, lol! Click to expand... I used to do that but I'm an old man now
cjon455 said: Great finds!, last season I was working nites, many occasions found me up 36 hrs from all day detecting marathons after working til 7 am, lol! Click to expand... I used to do that but I'm an old man now
46Wheat Silver Member Joined May 23, 2014 Messages 3,651 Reaction score 3,357 Golden Thread 1 Location Upstate NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac / Equinox 800 / 8.5x11 DD and 5x8 DD coil / Garrett ProPointer / Lesche Digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2015 #17 Nice silver digs
creade Bronze Member Joined Jun 23, 2013 Messages 1,208 Reaction score 1,699 Golden Thread 0 Location n.h. Detector(s) used DEUS,root slayer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 23, 2015 Thread Owner #18 xr7ator said: I see a 60d rosie and a 43p merc. Nice finds! Click to expand... I knew I should have used my loop,Thanks!
xr7ator said: I see a 60d rosie and a 43p merc. Nice finds! Click to expand... I knew I should have used my loop,Thanks!