cambria09 Bronze Member Joined Jun 10, 2012 Messages 1,840 Reaction score 3,841 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #1 Hello All. I hunted a nearby park for these finds. Did not expect to find much but did manage a bit of modern silver. Silver is silver though and I will take it. Thanks for the view and Good Luck. C9 Attachments 1 IMG_6622.webp 932.2 KB · Views: 114 2 IMG_6623.webp 502 KB · Views: 111 3 IMG_6624.webp 479.3 KB · Views: 111 Upvote 26
Hello All. I hunted a nearby park for these finds. Did not expect to find much but did manage a bit of modern silver. Silver is silver though and I will take it. Thanks for the view and Good Luck. C9
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 3, 2016 #2 I like it...I'd wear that one !!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #3 Very nice Marlin necklace, congratulations!
Tuberale Gold Member Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 5,780 Reaction score 3,459 Golden Thread 0 Location Portland, Oregon Detector(s) used White's Coinmaster Pro Jul 3, 2016 #4 Don't have to find much, Cambria. Just that sweet silver with the fine chain. I'd mark both as silver.
Don't have to find much, Cambria. Just that sweet silver with the fine chain. I'd mark both as silver.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #5 Sweet Silver,, Congrats
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 3, 2016 #6 Congrats on the silver and other finds
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 3, 2016 #7 Congrats on pulling that silver necklace C9. I bet that one put a smile on your face.
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #8 Sweet, love the little car too.
Chizzy Bronze Member Joined Feb 11, 2015 Messages 1,977 Reaction score 3,194 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central PA Detector(s) used Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #9 Congratulations, C9.......looks like it was a good day for you.........