wingmaster Bronze Member Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2,358 Reaction score 929 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 14, 2015 Thread Owner #1 Got out for a few hours the first time this year to a park and found a few old coins, can't wait till I get an old house property to detect though I like fresh ground. HH Attachments 001.webp 9.6 KB · Views: 157
Got out for a few hours the first time this year to a park and found a few old coins, can't wait till I get an old house property to detect though I like fresh ground. HH
bill from lachine Platinum Member Joined Oct 30, 2011 Messages 22,648 Reaction score 88,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Quebec Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 14, 2015 #2 Nice to see you managed a few coins with a bit of age. Regards + HH Bill