What's new

Park hunt

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2009
Messages
2,358
Reaction score
929
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to the park for about 2hrs and managed only one old coin, glad it was silver. I found an old bottle cap that was smashed and just cleaned up this morning and it was a satin sun greaseless cream made by Albert. F. Wood, from what I see in a quick search it's from early 1900's. HH
 

Attachments

  • P4091598.webp
    P4091598.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 167
  • P4091599.webp
    P4091599.webp
    76.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Nice find wing. Good to see some life on this board.
 
I'd probably be posting a lot more if I wasn't doing so much work on my house, I hope to get more time in next season hopefully. HH
 
i'll take that for a short hunt day. congrats!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom