Park Hunts - 2/27/11

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Went out and met Clad The Impaler at a tiny park I had on my list to hunt but had never been there. Pretty small place about the size of 2 chicago lots. Very first target was a 1943 Merc! Stayed for about an hour and found 2 wheaties, one of them had been flattened and was about the size of a nickel. Half of the park was still frozen so I moved to another very small park and met Gimme The Loot. Hunted there for an hour and got 2 more wheaties. Was great to get out but I was a muddy mess after those two hours.
002.jpg

Nice pretty merc. :thumbsup: The only bad thing about hunting this time of year is the mudd >:( But I guess it's better to get out than to be stuck inside the cabin :laughing7:

I went out for a couple hours today. I found the Mud a wheatie and some quarters. The mud would have been easier to deal with if I found a nice looking Merc like yours. Congratulations on the merc! :icon_thumright:

Very nice merc! Was it hiding in the park mix or fairly easy to spot?

nice haul PS. How long did it take to clean all that mud off yourself? You sure did manage to get pretty dirty! Thanks for meeting up, it was good to get out there.

congrats pat

Put it on the board.......yes. Nice score. :thumbsup:

Nice find , I can get by the mud for awhile . But when the mud is under the water like it is here I will wait a little while for that to go away .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back