What's new

Park pocket spill, silver!

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, even tho the parks been pounded thru the years, today I pulled this pocket spill. '48 Rose, 43S and 42P Jeffersons. Also pulled a '51 wheat. Sorry bout the lousy scan.
 

Attachments

  • park.webp
    park.webp
    8.8 KB · Views: 231
Hey, silver is good. Was the nickel signal hiding the silver? There is always a little left in the parks if your stubborn. Jim
 
Jim C. said:
Hey, silver is good. Was the nickel signal hiding the silver? There is always a little left in the parks if your stubborn. Jim
Jim, the dime was on top o' the nickels but those are war nickels which I believe are 30% silver, I had silver readings over the hole the entire time.
Duane
 
Yeah, I know that they have silver content but they do give a different signal than a pure silver coin. Good nabs. Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom