jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relax people detectingpro has a right to state his opinion on the detector.

Especially since he used one

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Relax people detectingpro has a right to state his opinion on the detector.

Especially since he used one

Absolutely he does.. as does everyone else that has time and time again given him advice/opinions. Everyone that is now having a good time over the whole thing started out kindly giving advice and then we are all waiting for the next complaint.. I'm just not sure how he can be serious. By the threads he has started it appears he used the detector about 45 mins at a time and after each use started a thread flaming the detector. And every time people give him logical and gracious solutions/opinions mainly being "give it more time". At some point it become ludicrous. Apparently Garrett advertises that the AT Pro can hit a half at 10".. I have never seen any advertisement like that. He sought advice, advice was given. If you don't like the detector .. fine quit bashing it with flawed logic and unreasonable expectations and get a new one.

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And I am so upset at you Jeff.. it took me forever to make those MEMES! :BangHead:
;)

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like the guy who made banner here by finding 5 lbs worth of 1800's american silver, all in one hole, in a foot of fresh water who claimed 4 times in a 15 minute presentation video that he could never have found it without his AT pro.....

That wasn't the Garrett dealer was it?

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

No. He is a user who purchased one and used it. After much research into a river crossing, he found 15# of silver. He uses other detectors including Fisher/Technetics.

steve1357

May 17, 2013
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Fisher Teknetics Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck detectingpro but as greenhat has stated you have not even come close to enough time on the machine to know it and I've never seen where they claimed you could pull a half at 10". It's possible in the rite soil and conditions. I'm so excited rite now my favorite old field home site was just worked with the anhydrous knives all day today. Going to go find more goodies out there. I've pulled a bunch of Indian heads out of there already. Good luck with your f75 I've heard good things about it too.

el padron

Oct 29, 2010
Southern California
Detector(s) used
The content of this space is contingent upon principals acceptance, execution and or final disposition / funding of an approved product endorsement agreement
Primary Interest:
Other

I don't know, at one point the camera actually went under water where 90%, one ounce coins were shown to be lying in stacks on the stone floor...... LOL

I can dig it

Mar 6, 2014
KCMO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took me a long time to know when I was over a steel bottle cap and I still get fooled from time to time. I'm still usually fooled by aluminum caps. The 5x8 is a MUST in trash. If they ever came up with a 100% accurate detector that can tell you the denomination, year and mint mark of a coin, I wouldn't buy it. It would be like fishing and knowing whats on the end of your line before you reel it in. Would take the fun out of it for me.

OP
OP
D

detectingpro

Feb 14, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Traded to ATP. For a teknetics omega with stock coil, and an NEL Hunter coil. 12.5 x 8.5 I think is the size.

Sent from my expensive phone I really don't need

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Traded to ATP. For a teknetics omega with stock coil, and an NEL Hunter coil. 12.5 x 8.5 I think is the size. Sent from my expensive phone I really don't need
well good luck not sure haven't heard much about omega what is it's sister the f5 or f70. It looks like a fisher machine.

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Traded to ATP. For a teknetics omega with stock coil, and an NEL Hunter coil. 12.5 x 8.5 I think is the size.

Good luck Ryan. Hope that one works out better for you.:occasion14:

OP
OP
D

detectingpro

Feb 14, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher F2
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck Ryan. Hope that one works out better for you.:occasion14:

Thanks. The only thing I'm worried about is the noise and how chatty it is.

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ryan what really helped me was joining a club. I was able to go out with others who had the same equipment, similar equipment and different equipment. I learned about my equipment things to do and not do with it. Also i was fortunate enough to be taken to an old park so there were good signals with dig able targets.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, at one point the camera actually went under water where 90%, one ounce coins were shown to be lying in stacks on the stone floor...... LOL

Oh, you don't think that was legit? I dont think Beau's finds were salted at all, uits pretty obvious the coins had been there a very long time

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If all you guys will do is bash me because I don't like The AT pro, I think i will deactivate my account and find a new forum. Thanks to those who truly tried to help.
-Ryan

Ryan report anytime someone attacks you and mods will take care of it......

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, you don't think that was legit? I dont think Beau's finds were salted at all, uits pretty obvious the coins had been there a very long time
is he referring to Beau's finds? If so it is def legit aquachigger videos are great videos and he is an avid hunter and not a liar. I watched that video many times he does very well in the river but as anyone else he finds way more trash than anything.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Attacking members violates our rules and this includes their finds whether on the banner or not...

Unless member can produce proof something is not legit, it is best you keep your doubts or challenges off the forum and direct them to mods or between yourselves via pm...

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks. The only thing I'm worried about is the noise and how chatty it is.

I watched a vid of Bill Ladd putting the Omega through its paces and it was quite tame. Even when cranked to full sens and low disc! Different areas will vary obviously.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread