What's new

Part of my collection

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is North American artifact site but I thought somebody might like to see what I found down in Haiti about 12 yrs ago. Thanks for looking8-) hicks artifacts 008.webphicks artifacts 009.webphicks artifacts 011.webphicks artifacts 012.webphicks artifacts 015.webphicks artifacts 016.webphicks artifacts 030.webphicks artifacts 044.webphicks artifacts 045.webphicks artifacts 054.webpI had a blast down there, I found a lot more stuff, some looks like its made of a some form of jade stone.
 
Upvote 0
Hey Monsterrack,
Your Haitian finds are very cool, looks like you found a bit of everything..
Very nice, congrats
Steve
 
Wow, I appreciate any artifact. Very cool. I'm always ready for any pics of interesting finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom