What's new

Partner in NV around Winnemucca

robbor

Full Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2005
Messages
151
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Detector(s) used
XLT, GM3, GM4b
Im looking for someone to go prospecting (detector)with or even coin shooting.
 
Hi robbor,

I'm from Germany and together with a friend I am currently staying at a Winnemucca motel. We will be in town until Tuesday next week.
It would be nice to meet someone from Winnemucca and go detecting together.
(we brought our Garrett AT gold and Minelab X-Terra 705)
 
Robbor: I'm planning to be down that way come early October, and
had planned to spend a couple days (or more) out around Rye Patch.

Be great to hook up for a days nuggetshooting, as it will be the
first time I've ever hunting an area known to hold small nuggets.

I'll shoot you a PM when I get my plans/dates made.
 
Ya i just moved here and i need to find out where the gold is around rye patch.
go_rob_go at yahoo.com
 
could we arrange a gold hunt together on a specific day (must include holiday (7hrs drive from salt lake)

va
 
I live in Winnemucca. Lets go!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom