Partner?

I just returned home from dredging in your neck of the woods. Spent 8 days just south of you. Dredge season is over where I was but plenty of other things a person can do. My girlfriend drew a deer tag for over east so I will be over there dredging while she hunts, I can dredge there untill the end of Oct.
I would like to try and get back south before the end of the year. Could work my trommel in a new spot I have.

Were you on the S. Umpqua near Myrtle Creek at Dole Bar? Lots of people go there to sluice and dredge. That is where i usually go. If you make it back down this way get in touch and maybe we could get together for a day. Take care, and good luck.

No, I was on one of my claims not far from Glendale.

Ohh, on the Rogue? Heard they have better gold down there. Planning to make it down that way some time. Want to go down around Merlin, Galice area and also Wolf Creek area.

So there isn't anyone around here that would be interested in getting together? We don't have to be Partner-Partners, you can keep what ever you find. I am just looking for company.

hey rebel,
I spend quite a bit of time at dole, maybe we can get together sometime.I'm in albany but used to the drive to get gold.

Re: Weatherbyman

Howdy. Just let me know when. Dole is where i usually go too. I want to make a trip down to the Merlin/ Galice area some time and hit the Rogue. Maybe get some Bigger gold than the flour gold at Dole.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back