LadyDigger
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2006
- Messages
- 2,189
- Reaction score
- 54
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Virginia Beach
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
Well, our reservations for Pipsico got lost in the shuffle along the way, but have no fear, one of our TNet members was able to find us a place and the weekend was NOT a bust! Thanks Chris, for your research and finding us a spot. I am very sorry that things fell through, but we will go there in March! 
Anyways, I wanted to post some pics of an item(s) some of the group found. I'm sorry, I can't remember who found them all (I know Eric found two I believe) and I will let them tell you the distance from where they each found them. I know they were up front at the Manor House. (all 12 were found!)
We are wondering if these were part of a sun dial? What do you think? Thanks for any input!
HH,
Annmarie (of RonandAnn)

Anyways, I wanted to post some pics of an item(s) some of the group found. I'm sorry, I can't remember who found them all (I know Eric found two I believe) and I will let them tell you the distance from where they each found them. I know they were up front at the Manor House. (all 12 were found!)
We are wondering if these were part of a sun dial? What do you think? Thanks for any input!

HH,
Annmarie (of RonandAnn)
Now how do you play clock golf 
Hi Annemarie Hope all is well with you and Ron. Great digs. If you want a home for the golf stuff....we could use it at the camp.

) is one of the sort of finds - and ID's - that help make TNet so incredibly interesting.








