What's new

Party hunt Leprechauns find

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,343
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on vacation and my mother in-law is out from Ca visiting so I can hunt until my arm falls off!!
This week I'll be visiting my sister in Nantucket yep I'll be drunk on
MDing can't wait!
Anyway here I am with Lep were going to hunt a new spot I've wanted to hunt with him!
He wanted to show his ring from yesterday, Casper here it is!!!

HH. SnT & Leprechaun
 

Attachments

  • image-4188262131.webp
    image-4188262131.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image-1676949568.webp
    image-1676949568.webp
    111.7 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
Beauty - go get some more
Good Luck to you both if you get out :icon_thumleft:
 
When your arm falls off just switch arms and keep swinging.
 
Somebody get him some sun block!
 
Very pretty ring; I like it !:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Have fun on your vacation !!!!:hello2:
 
Just wanted to say that the ring I found has at least 60 diamonds it and the pic doesn't due it justice,you should see it in the light of day,we couldn't get a good pic of it.
 
I bet its a real "sparkler" in the sun! Great find!
 
Very nice find!!
 
Nice one John. We should get out again soon! The weather has been getting better = more beach-goers.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom