passed 100 gold for the year

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
Hi fellow t-neters.

With what I found over the weekend and yesyerday I am at 111 for the year. I started out Friday with 99 pieces and got 3 for 102. then on Sat. I had 1 and Sun. another 1 day. Monday I hit it pretty big with 7 For 111. Sun. I had a first, with a chain and 5 drops (all religious medals) THAT IS THE MOST IN 1 SCOOP. I also had a nice signet ring The ring and chain with drops weighed 27.4 grams. I took my friends to the airport today and will pickup 2 hunters and their wives, at noon so I will have some company in the water. I have a total of 31 gold for the trip so-far. Thanks for lookin

Les

Attachments

• MVC-027F.JPG
    MVC-027F.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,321
Upvote 0
You make me jealous..............................!!!! Nice finds............... :thumbsup:

Les, all I can do is shake my head and ask myself "Why, why, why not me" Only kidding. Great finds. What you didn't show is all the pull tabs and other junk you have to dig to get all that Bling. HH

Desertfox

stillgottawork said:
You make me jealous..............................!!!! Nice finds............... :thumbsup:

I am sorry, but such is life.

Les

desertfox said:
Les, all I can do is shake my head and ask myself "Why, why, why not me" Only kidding. Great finds. What you didn't show is all the pull tabs and other junk you have to dig to get all that Bling. HH

Desertfox

Thanks for bringing up that subject. I don,t think there would be room for that pix. Suprisingly, I don,t dig that much trash. sometimes though, the tabs will overwhelm you.

Les

Do you hunt at a lake? I am assuming since you are in Missouri that it isn't beach hunting, but thought I would ask! Great job!

baylorhall said:
Do you hunt at a lake? I am assuming since you are in Missouri that it isn't beach hunting, but thought I would ask! Great job!

I am hunting along the coast of Spain

allen said:
all i can say is AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Thanks Allen. Its all I do. I don't have anyother hobbies and I don't have to work. Life is good.

Les

So it was you who found the gold rings I was supposed to this year! LOL kane 23

dustbuster said:
all I can say is, WOW!!! That's a lot of gold. :hello2:

Thanks DB. I had 105 last year and I have that beat by 6 and have 2 months to go.

Les

I can only ditto crazyjarhead. You are the man, congrats. Keep it up..

I would like to thank everyone for their nice comments and just for looking. I wish my camera was working better as the pix I posted don't really do the gold justice.

Les

congrats on hitting your 100 mark an going over Les at this rate We are gonna have to talk to the Warden it looks like your getting out wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much lol just kidding ,btw I luv your necklace with 5 drops thats a cool hit.

HH Tank :icon_thumleft:

I would really like to see A picture of all of the gold rings you have found so I can droll all over my keyboard like everyone else is doing.I am simply amazed at the gold you are finding!!!!

HH

Greg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back