What's new

Passed a milestone today!

goldencoin

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
5,669
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I just updated my records today and was surprised to learn that I had passed a milestone. I had searched my 1 millionth coin, with a total amount searched of 1,024,128 or $60,949. It had taken me since December 2007 searching the smaller denominations. The total amount of silver coins from this was 797 American coins. 404 war nickels, 253 dimes, 3 quarters, 127 40%'s, and 10 90%'s. Since most of the time I did pennies, I ended up with 2050 wheats and 5 indians from $2,718.

HH
-GC
 
Upvote 0
Excellent job. Now go search your next million... :thumbsup:

Keep up the good work!

Jason
 
Over a million coins ! Sounds like you really enjoy your hobby and that's great. Good job on the finds ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom