What's new

PASSING OF A MOTHER

Thank you Lucky :)

Tom
 
RR,

Thank you Judie :)

Tom
 
Thank you Homestake :)

TW
 
Treasure Tales,

Thank you Mary :)

Tom
 
Warsawdaddy,

Thank you Ron :)

Tom
 
Borninok,

Thank you Mel. Yes we are happy she is now with the Lord :)

Tom
 
Thank you Pepper :)

TW
 
Thank you Bridge :)

TW
 
Tom and Regenna ,

I can't believe I missed this.
My apologies and deepest condolences.
I pray that you can find some comfort that she is with the Lord.

I am sorry to hear of this loss.

Thom
 
Thanks Thom,

Don't feel bad that you missed this. I didn't even realize there was this forum.
Ragenna is holding up better than most of her siblings. She was the one that spent the most time with her Mom, since the stroke 4 years ago.

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord....she is in a better place than we are ;)

Thanks again buddy, I'll show Ragenna your post :)

Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom