What's new

Past few hunts . A little silver and rings #24 - #27

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone ! I got back to work this witch was great :headbang: . I did fit in a few hunts over the past 5 days . The best find was a pair of 925 silver ear rings in the same hole :icon_thumright: . Also found 4 more rings for the year all were junk plated :BangHead: . They are #24 - #27 :icon_thumright: . Other finds were lots of junk jewelery and some tokens . Total clad was $20.65 for the hunts .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • P1010001.webp
    P1010001.webp
    85.7 KB · Views: 166
  • P1010004.webp
    P1010004.webp
    52.7 KB · Views: 146
  • P1010005.webp
    P1010005.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 156
  • P1010002.webp
    P1010002.webp
    119.2 KB · Views: 151
  • P1010003.webp
    P1010003.webp
    126.4 KB · Views: 168
Upvote 10
I like that S.F. Public Toilet Token:hello2:
 
Looks like some quality silver earrings. Don't know why they looked pitted and etched but I bet they could be polished up nice. The Jesus pendant looks similar in style to a pendant I got back in the late sixties, maybe early seventies. So some of that stuff looks like it's been there for awhile. Some of the costume stuff looks pretty retro too. What is that, a '69 Canadian coin? Well, yer into some good hunting grounds there!
 
Looks like some quality silver earrings. Don't know why they looked pitted and etched but I bet they could be polished up nice. The Jesus pendant looks similar in style to a pendant I got back in the late sixties, maybe early seventies. So some of that stuff looks like it's been there for awhile. Some of the costume stuff looks pretty retro too. What is that, a '69 Canadian coin? Well, yer into some good hunting grounds there!

The Canadian coin is a penny , it looks good due to a good tumbling .
Glen
 
Hey Glen nice hunting as always. Really like the ear rings... and to get BOTH in the same hole??
FANTASTIC!!

Glad work is going well and hope your busy with work/detecting the rest of the year.
Peter
 
Nice finds pl8!!! :thumbsup: Your rackin up the rings! :hello2: Congrats on the silvers! C ya soon I hope!
 
The earrings are totally cool. Finding two like that must have been a big suprise.
I have a feeling you're going to be passing me up soon. I only found one ring since my last post.
Good job!
 
Looks like those old Canadian pennies will be collector's items now!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom