What's new

Patents and Copyrights

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone hold any patents or copyrights?
What procedures were involved?
Was/is it worth persuing these items?
I have some ideas but am not sure if they would pay off to seek patents and copyrights based on costs and hassles.

Your reply would be enlightening and greatly appreciated!

Best Wishes,
Scott
 
They have jest liberalized the law and I am not up on the new factors.
You see a patton attorney, he draws up the papers and you file it, or you go to one of these companies that permotes patent ides. These usually end up on TV for $19.95 plus a double througn in.LOL I think the copywrite laws are still your life +75 years coverage. Frank
PS You can't use the 75, but your relatives can. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom