What's new

Pathetic Boxes

JJDEMARAY

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
111
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Anybody else having a brutal year? Been doing this 9 years and outside of one solid half dollar bag in February, this year has been downright terrible.

HH, JJ
 
Upvote 0
It's been super slow but I've hit a 60 silver box last week and 70 silvers out of three boxes about a month ago. Slow and steady.
 
Yea its been slow for me but I only crush two boxes of halves a week plus any loose and rolls, $300-600 dimes and $100 nickels. Dimes fell off just now with a $700 skunk streak. I sniped one good box of halves with 33 WLs and 20 40% but the ones I get routinely are drying up. Not many skunks but many boxes with 1-2 40%. Just enough that I am not officially disgusted. Nothing post worthy.
 
Best year for me so far for half dollar boxes.... But now I probably just jinxed myself :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom