What's new

patience, patience....

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
952
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Waiting for my new (used) detecter is killing me. I am upgrading from a beginner machine (bounty hunter) to one of thee best. Minelab SE Pro. (we'll see) I am salivating like Pavlovs' dog. :help:
It was only shipped 2 days ago, but who has any patience when it comes to such things?
As soon as we hook up I'm headed for the farm for several days of undisturbed detecting.
Since my last trip, I have learned of yet another home site on the place. That is a total of 3, 1860 maybe older era sites. These folks were still trading shots, and I don't mean drinks, with the original land owners at that point in history, in this part of Texas. Nothing left but what is underground, not to mention the yard of the newest house...circa 1909.
No one around but some cows. Ah, Nirvanna!! ;D
Hope to have some goodies upon my return, if I can just hold out that long!!!

BW
 
Be patient and think happy thoughts. ;D

I wish you well when it comes.
 
just remember to brush your teeth after you start chewing your toenails an think happy thoughts it will arrive soon . :icon_thumright:
 
It could be dangerous out there all alone. You should have a partner. (I'm available)
 
WTF on the purchase of the Minelab SE. I am wanting to get one but my money flow is not right. So I will have to wait for now. Hope to see your finds posted here real soon......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom