What's new

Pay attention grasshopper

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
25ECE333-D936-49EA-ACC8-17348C797544.webp
Came to Michigan to replace a 92 year old relatives storm door.
Planned a quick trip, then the espousa wanted an extra day.
So now I’m here with no detector.
NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT YOUR DETECTOR
 
View attachment 2049172Came to Michigan to replace a 92 year old relatives storm door.
Planned a quick trip, then the espousa wanted an extra day.
So now I’m here with no detector.
NEVER GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT YOUR DETECTOR
Never ever... especially where there is going to be lots of sand.
 
Where in Michigan was this picture taken ?
 
I never go anywhere without at least one detector and most of the time I have two in my vehicle they are the first thing I put in my vehicle and the last thing I take out of my vehicle when I return home
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom