What's new

Pay pal wont work.

Deno

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
1,368
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pay pal won't work.

You guys have to come up with a easier way to upgrade.

It's got something to do with my wife's account and the same #'s.

How bout i just send you a check.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

Get that Paypal going and get in on that Political and Religous BUTTERY GOODNESS! :D
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

When you get to the page to log into paypal you also have the option of simply paying by credit card and avoid paypal. Not sure if this will help your situation.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

BuckleBoy said:
Get that Paypal going and get in on that Political and Religous BUTTERY GOODNESS! :D

Again you are only half right. But i still like you.

You spell as bad as me to.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

DigginThePast said:
When you get to the page to log into paypal you also have the option of simply paying by credit card and avoid paypal. Not sure if this will help your situation.

Thanks Diggin.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

Deno said:
DigginThePast said:
When you get to the page to log into paypal you also have the option of simply paying by credit card and avoid paypal. Not sure if this will help your situation.

Thanks Diggin.

If that doesn't work for you, let me know and I will use my paypal to sign you up...........
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

You really want to get back into "politics" and have me whup you again??? :icon_scratch:

Forget it..i'm not there either! :tongue3:
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

Deno said:
BuckleBoy said:
Get that Paypal going and get in on that Political and Religous BUTTERY GOODNESS! :D

Again you are only half right. But i still like you.

You spell as bad as me to.

What did I spell wrong?
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

BuckleBoy said:
Deno said:
BuckleBoy said:
Get that Paypal going and get in on that Political and Religous BUTTERY GOODNESS! :D

Again you are only half right. But i still like you.

You spell as bad as me to.

What did I spell wrong?

religious, you left out the i. To be fair, I would have never caught it without spell-check.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

Dano Sverige said:
You really want to get back into "politics" and have me whup you again??? :icon_scratch:

Forget it..i'm not there either! :tongue3:

You better stop or i might start liking you.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

SWR said:
Deno said:
You guys have to come up with a easier way to upgrade.

It's got something to do with my wife's account and the same #'s.

How bout i just send you a check.

Why not use the wife's account? You will be able to apply the funds to your Charter Membership

That didn't work either. I pm-ed Treasure Hunter for his address so i can send him a check.
Thanks.
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

I got your IM, I will take care of it for you using my Paypal. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Pay pal won't work.

Treasure_Hunter said:
I got your IM, I will take care of it for you using my Paypal. :icon_thumright:

You are a good man. Thanks again treasure Hunter.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom