What's new

Pearls are Not so Valuable

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,838
Reaction score
76,279
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Lykens Register​

Lykens, Pennsylvania
12 Apr 1901, Fri
000aaa.jpg


although I Can Agree because I Am not a Queen Fan ,
nor am I a fan of Columbus :tongue3:.
so historical value to me ? Non !:coffee2:

However if there is anything left of them today,
I would guess in spite if they look like a broken gumball that fell out of a kids mouth 500 years ago :unhappysmiley: Someone would pay more then the price of a Shiny new one and call it Treasure:treasurechest:
 
Fun fact to identify pearls.
Pearls when rubbed on a (real) tooth feel gritty, imitations are very smooth.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom