D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 18, 2016 Thread Owner #1 All common? (These are from that large batch I got a while ago.) Tx. Attachments IMG_8175.webp 392.5 KB · Views: 85 IMG_8176.webp 652.5 KB · Views: 74 IMG_8177.webp 574.7 KB · Views: 72 IMG_8178.webp 747.7 KB · Views: 76
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia May 18, 2016 #2 If I had them I'd save the first, middle, and last. Middle and last because of nice traits, first because it's not a common one, or I'd even guess maybe a little on the hard to find side.
If I had them I'd save the first, middle, and last. Middle and last because of nice traits, first because it's not a common one, or I'd even guess maybe a little on the hard to find side.