D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 30, 2017 Thread Owner #1 Best I'm going to do for a pair in my mind. Interesting Peltier Rainbo's. Attachments IMG_0044.webp 117.7 KB · Views: 94 IMG_0045.webp 115.7 KB · Views: 113
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Oct 1, 2017 #2 That's a really nice pair of woodies! Super dark.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 1, 2017 Thread Owner #3 cheese said: That's a really nice pair of woodies! Super dark. Click to expand... I know it is difficult to tell from my photo, but these two mibs have a light green base. Still considered woodies?
cheese said: That's a really nice pair of woodies! Super dark. Click to expand... I know it is difficult to tell from my photo, but these two mibs have a light green base. Still considered woodies?
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Oct 1, 2017 #4 I didn't notice that. I would consider them to be woodies anyway unless someone had a good reason I shouldn't.
I didn't notice that. I would consider them to be woodies anyway unless someone had a good reason I shouldn't.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,835 Reaction score 8,377 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 10, 2017 #5 Good color on those woodies!