J
JoshnMO
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner
Pendant? Date & ID
Went to a farm field to arrowhead hunt and theres a ditch full of broken glass (old trash pit) but still manage to find lots of point tips in it. Anyway when I looked down and seen this it made my hunt a little cooler. People lived in the old house for a long time but not sure just how long. It looks like brass thats all I can say about it other than the cool Cat (Lion?), any ideas?
Thinking 1940s to 1970s.
Went to a farm field to arrowhead hunt and theres a ditch full of broken glass (old trash pit) but still manage to find lots of point tips in it. Anyway when I looked down and seen this it made my hunt a little cooler. People lived in the old house for a long time but not sure just how long. It looks like brass thats all I can say about it other than the cool Cat (Lion?), any ideas?
Thinking 1940s to 1970s.
Got bout 20 things on bed but no magnet.
IM not going to get hopes up (IM "Ignorant" about Gold) I just assumed gold doesnt corrode?







