What's new

Pendant

Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
236
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Neosho,Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac ,Tesoro cibola
This was found laying in the yard of an old house by my honeys Mother about 15 years ago.
Doesnt have any writing on it,and was wondering what the stone might be.
It is two inches long,by one and a half wide,and about one half inch thick.
 

Attachments

  • Pendant front.webp
    Pendant front.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 487
  • Pendant back.webp
    Pendant back.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 478
Stunning ! I'm not sure about the stone ....but the metal looks kinda like "rose gold"
 
Upvote 0
Brown Topaz with rose gold.

Very nice find,
Nova Treasure
 
Upvote 0
Pretty! Not sure about either, but looks like beautiful filigree (sp?) and an amber stone. Special!
 
Upvote 0
The stone doesn't look like a stone to me.
I'd say it's a faceted piece of art glass, could be French...
Amber would have been a good bet except the perfect looking swirl design in it.
Amber has swirls, but that's usually butter amber and this looks transparent

Hard to say what the metal is, but if it were gold, either rose gold or yellow, there would be no signs of what appears darker in areas and to be plating on the back side that is wearing off (higher shiny spots on some parts).
But it's hard for me to see it very well...so, I could be way off
Regardless, it's a nice old pretty piece.

Remember, gold comes out of the ground the same way it goes in, always stays purdy! :wink:

Edited so as not to have to post again

I hope you don't mind, but I took the pics into Photoshop and it appears that the glass piece is purple with a goldish color swirl in it, much like one would find in an old marble
 

Attachments

  • purplestone.webp
    purplestone.webp
    45.7 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0
I hope you don't mind but I put the photo into Microsoft Paint to show you what your pendant would look like as a wild west train bandit
 

Attachments

  • broochbandit.webp
    broochbandit.webp
    47 KB · Views: 386
Upvote 0
I also used Microsoft Paint to have the pendant do an homage to Steve Martin
 

Attachments

  • bunny.webp
    bunny.webp
    39.9 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0
I hope you don't mind, but I also showed what it would appear like for Halloween as Harry Potter...
 

Attachments

  • potter.webp
    potter.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 379
Upvote 0
Pangus said:
I hope you don't mind, but I also showed what it would appear like for Halloween as Harry Potter...

Are you feeling OK?
 
Upvote 0
CRUSADER said:
Pangus said:
I hope you don't mind, but I also showed what it would appear like for Halloween as Harry Potter...

Are you feeling OK?

Into the Christmas cheer a little early!
 
Upvote 0
Agate or smoky quartz? Monty
 
Upvote 0
detector de metales said:
OMG that is way too funny.. I laughed until I cried..
Thanks for the Laugh Pangus.. I needed it

Yes... that was just freaking hilarious and I wish I had thought of it... LMAO...

The wild west train bandit was flawless and unexpected. :D :D :D




I have no idea about the stone. :P
 
Upvote 0
If you were doing Steve Martin, where is the "Arrow through the Head?"

I vote for an Agate doublet. Smokey quartz over an amber slab.

Daryl
 
Upvote 0
I hope you dont mind but this is what your pendant looks like after it drinks and drives :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • a nite on the town.webp
    a nite on the town.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 244
Upvote 0
Seriously, last one...

Your pendant during spring break....
 

Attachments

  • Beach-sun_5900.webp
    Beach-sun_5900.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom