Pennsylvania escaped prisoner

well if you're so smart why don't you come over here and find him. There's a $10,000.00 reward for info leading to his arrest. Some of this area is the thick wood and brush - probably where a rabbit couldn't go far less a bloodhound. We're 17 miles from this area and on high alert. He's been spotted 4.6 miles away on Longwood Gardens (200 acres) trail cams. I'd imagine he'll be arrested soon. They are using helicopters, ground police, cruiser police, about 200 to 250 people are on the ground at any given time.

"Hundreds of law enforcement officers, including the US Marshals, local, state and other agencies were deployed to help with the search. Additional federal agencies including the FBI and US Customs Border Patrol have now sent resources to the Chester County area, the DA said Tuesday."

Also, we are in a heat wave in 90's with high humidity. I'm sure that's a factor the people trying to capture him.

He's the second guy who has escaped this prison in two months. Begs the question, why is it so easy to escape this place?

I Think he could be held up in a Home (Friendly or unfriendly)
lot of homes in America.

Their big mistake, They are only searching one area

If the searchers can describe individual bears or bucks encountered they're doin great.

Easy to hide? From eyes searching in the daytime so far ,obviously.
And he has had food as it's near prime time for gardens plus what else grows if he knows enough plants..
'
Thermal imaging drones are about all I'd want after him at night. But that's when I'd expect him to either be stealing from homes/properties or stealing a vehicle most too.
He can also increase his hiding ability. And with improved camo not be seen when immobile.

Thermal imaging Would be useless unless You Know he is the Only one on the Street.

No way can they personally ID All people out at one time

Thermal imaging Would be useless unless You Know he is the Only one on the Street.

No way can they personally ID All people out at one time
He ain't walking the street.
He's staying off traffic spots and scrounging eats ect. .
The game camera positions he's being photo'd on will tell the sites/terrain ect..
Folks use game cameras for varied reasons , but for game they get placed in critter traffic suspected spots. Not like the sidewalk out front or something. Unless they want to catch a coon in the trash or something.

Security camera caught him here?
Lots of spots to hide.
Could someone sleep between the shrubs and a building after sliding in at night? Never say never. It's a place people don't often go. Thus out of traffic.
A lot better places though. And lots beyond the garden in the surrounding area.
I agree it's been too long. But that changes nothing.

I hope he is captured soon. They may want t search the home of the senator from Pennsylvania.( The one who wears the hoodie.) You folks be safe and on alert until he is captured.

Seeing him on camera should be where you start the dogs.
Ton of scents around.
Until a canine understands his scent is the desired target, he's just part of the areas scents.

How to tell the dog which of the pile of scents you want pursued?
I've watched T.V. shows they hold a clothing item and send the dog off.
what they don't do is detail how many scents are on that clothing. And around it. And on the ground below it!

Having trained hunting dogs over the course of half a century on and off and studying them casually or better....Our convict was not run by a dog. At least not effectively. I'm not faulting the dogs. I don't work with them to know if they're magic or not. But I don't really expect them to be.

Also need trained people on guard duty. Without alarming or harming each other or the wrong person. He's already demonstrated using easy routes in the dark in the shown picture. He likely has again since too. Were he thrashing through heavy cover one posted on site to hear him , it's easier to use trails or open ground until another human sight or sound is encountered again.

Even then , holding still would end the unreported noise. If that's hard to make sense of , that's why he's still at large!

Normal high tech. equipment used for body temp signatures are being hindered by high temps. It is too hot for choppers
to pickup these body temp. signals in the woods, brush etc.
They are using police dogs (German Shepherds). But there are several creeks running through these areas which can easily be walked in most places - this could make scent trackers job far more difficult.

Police say the brush is so thick that searchers can only go a few feet before losing sight of each other and they have to hack their way through it.

There is now a $20,000 reward for any information that leads to Cavalcante's capture.

He was just recently seen in the creek by resident! Tough to track in the water.

This isn't that far from the Battle Of Brandywine 1777 on Brandywine Creek.
per Wiki
The Battle of Brandywine, also known as the Battle of Brandywine Creek, was fought between the American Continental Army of General George Washington and the British Army of General Sir William Howe on September 11, 1777, as part of the American Revolutionary War (1775–1783). The forces met near Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania. More troops fought at Brandywine than at any other battle of the American Revolution.[5] It was also the second longest single-day battle of the war, after the Battle of Monmouth, with continuous fighting for 11 hours.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brandywine

Still haven’t caught him?

Someone one tell Jeffofpa that his backpack is full of ensure
Jeff will get him

Seeing him on camera should be where you start the dogs.
1693079763440.png

I think he's in LA Or New Mexico by Now.
Or Perhaps Canada to Throw everyone off.
The Photo may not even be him

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back