What's new

Pennsylvania old maps

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes Maprika, historical aerials, usgs , I’m looking for an option I’m not aware of, western Pennsylvania in particular. Ami asking for something that’s not ther, I look at old county maps but if someone knows of something I’m missing appreciate it
 
Great collection from 1876 survey of Pa state.
 
My 4th or so great grandfather was the first elected Land Surveyor General for the state of PA in about 1780? They named a comet after him.
See
John LUKENS
 
Last edited:
hill billiez,

Thank you for the link, very informative.

Good luck with your hunts.

Walt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom