Hello,
I know of a few people that have good luck selling copper, me being one of them, but here is the problem there is not a lot of market right now. I missed the big copper rush last year but I know one person in particular on here that did very well. I have a very good buyer right now that buys all of my copper at a decent price, for reasons known I will not relemease who my buyer is. But I will tell you this if you want to get into the copper cent bullion market do your homework and research and you will find someone willing to buy it for a premium, unless you are doing a HUGE quantity it won't be worth your time. I am currently doing 50 boxes of cents a week, thus making it worth my wild. PM me I might be able to give you some pointers with copper bullion.
PS. jrf30 keep an eye out my new bullion site should be up this week, it is amazing(my personal unbias opionin, LOL!)
Good Luck,
Jason