silvershark
Full Member
You know that feeling you get when you hear that there was just an old lady dropping off coin before you got there?
i cashed in on thet feeling.
I stopped by one of my regular banks yesterday and got 240 in halves. the teller (now my favorite teller) said that on old woman had just left and she had dropped off a few rolls of halves and a roll of pennies.
I bought all of the above of course.
the four rolls of halves she dropped off held only 3 90%s and 6 40%s
but the roll of pennies was SOLID STEEL.
all grades from G to at least XF if not MS.
Camera charging, pictures later.
-SS
i cashed in on thet feeling.
I stopped by one of my regular banks yesterday and got 240 in halves. the teller (now my favorite teller) said that on old woman had just left and she had dropped off a few rolls of halves and a roll of pennies.
I bought all of the above of course.
the four rolls of halves she dropped off held only 3 90%s and 6 40%s
but the roll of pennies was SOLID STEEL.
all grades from G to at least XF if not MS.
Camera charging, pictures later.
-SS
Upvote
0







