What's new

Penny results 1-13-10

kasteer

Jr. Member
Joined
May 6, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Hi all. It's been quite some time since my last post and visit here. But now that I'm relocated and settled I've been going through some boxes with my daughter. We had one box with 3 Indian heads (1902, 1907 and 1909), one roll she opened had 5 Wheats in it.

Anyway, I finally kept track of our last box that we did this week... (not bad I think)

Qnty Yr Mint Notes
1 1890 Indian H
1 1924 Wheat
1 1935 Wheat
1 1939 Wheat
1 1940 Wheat
1 1941 Wheat
3 1944 Wheat
2 1945 Wheat
1 1946 Wheat
1 1952 D Wheat
1 1956 D Wheat
3 Canadian
 
Upvote 0
Wow! You're kickin' butt on those IHs.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom