What's new

people selling unopened brinks rolls on ebay???

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
ROFLMAO :tard: $5.95 s&h plus its $1.05 over face what the hell are they thinking...go to the bank moron :tard:
 
And, rolls of junk silver are also being sold for 50% over spot every day on ebay, not including shipping.
 
The foolishness of people never ceases to amaze me.
 
Who's the fool. The guy sold six of them... I am sure he didn't make much, even after the profit on shipping. I wish I saw it I would have bought one and then in the feedback I would have wrote that i found 17 90% silvers. ;D wouldn't that make him feel like a fool for selling them $1.05 over face. :thumbsup:


Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
Shake-N-Bake said:
Who's the fool. The guy sold six of them... I am sure he didn't make much, even after the profit on shipping. I wish I saw it I would have bought one and then in the feedback I would have wrote that i found 17 90% silvers. ;D wouldn't that make him feel like a fool for selling them $1.05 over face. :thumbsup:


Happy Hunting,
Jason

That would be funny!
 
LOL - yep that would be very funny!!! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom