Permission for Historic Pilot Point Square

JJTheisen

Apr 19, 2009
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
So I just so happened to have gotten permission to MD some of the original 1800's building on the Pilot Point,TX square. If you do your research on Pilot Point, you will find it was settled and named in the 1800's and most of the photos are of the square. It was a trading hot spot for many years, and now most of the buildings are abandoned minus a few that have been kept up with for restaurants and small businesses. The whole south side of the square is about to be demolished, but Lord willing they will allow me to MD those buildings as well before or right after they demolish them. It should be a pretty cool hunt! I am still definitely as new as they come with my ACE 250, but I beilieve it will point me in the right direction! Texas has a lot of sweet history! Yes even in the North lol!

Happy Hunting!

John
(Newbie)

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
Texas has a LOT of history and I am regularly amazed at what all is dug in this area (NTX).

Chinese and Mexican coins are not uncommon, and the silver we have under our feet is amazing!

Please, show what you find...

Grip

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking forward to seeing everything you're able to pull from there. I'd really like to get down there and detect with you this weekend, but we'll see with my schedule if that's possible. But yeah, either way, post your pic's! :wink:

Later Bro...

Bran <><

P.S. Good job on getting the permission to hunt those sites!

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
If you want some help, please give a shout and I would be more than happy to join you!
Baggins

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread