What's new

Permission lot finds

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I when out to the lot where I found my first reale as had a rough time finding nothing but trash metal and my last two targets were my keeper's a 1958 Rosie and I'm thinking a copper bell
 

Attachments

  • 1470626599009.webp
    1470626599009.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 1470626613311.webp
    1470626613311.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 1470626624649.webp
    1470626624649.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 20
great_find.gif
It's the fun of the hunt! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice 1958 Rosie (has good detail) and flat copper bell and congrats on your finds - thanks for sharing your post & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Those are a couple of nice finds.
 
Way to go Jimmy!
 
That little bell sure is different! I like that!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom