What's new

Personal Checklist of United States Coins

CLZinTX said:
While looking at the Littleton Coins site www.littletoncoin.com for Cat, I came across this PDF file of a Personal Checklist for US coins.

http://www.littletoncoin.com/LCC/html/features/pdf/US_Coins_Checklist.pdf

Some of you like to check off the coins you find, so this might be just the thing for you to download and print out.

Hope this helps,

CLZinTX

I use multiple Excel spreadsheets that I created for tracking finds/collections.

1) Overall US and Canadian collection totals
* Tracks how many of each date/mintmark/variety of each denomination (currency included) I have in my collection
* Also tracks how many I am looking for of each date/mintmark/variety of each denomination.
* Gives percent complete for each series.

2) Foreign coin collection totals
* Very basic for now, just how many of each I have by country/denomination/year

3) 2008 Trip Report
* Tracks which bank I went to on which day
* What I did at each bank (cashed in or purchased)
* Results of every purchase including how many of each error I searched for or other categories that I track.

4) Total Found in 2008
* Tracks how many of each date/mintmark/variety that I found (only for ones I keep)

5) 2008 TNet Group Tracking List
* Use this to keep track of the tracking list thread.

6) 2008 Personal Tracking List
* Similar to #5, except only tracks what I personally found.

7) Lifetime Personal Tracking List
* Also similar to #5, except it is what I personally found over my lifetime (at least what I can verify that I found)

#4, #5, #6, and #7 are essentially the same spreadsheet with different data.


As I mentioned in a previous post anyone who wants a blank copy of these spreadsheets, just pm me a non-TNet email address that can handle the size. Note: Zipped up these files are 682 KB total. The spreadsheet I use for #2 is not included as it is still to basic to be very useful.

I figured I would repost this one more time as last time it was buried a few posts deep in another thread.
 
That's a neat little checklist. I might print one out and carry it with me when I go to the coin shops. Thanks and Happy Hunting. :)
 
Nice Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
 
So that's how you keep up with everything Gman! Still alot to go through one at a time.

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom