"PERSONAL" EVPS

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
"PERSONAL" EVPS

Ive been doing evp investigations for about 4 years now. has anyone else out there ever come across an evp that has your name being said. i have encountered a little girl who died in a sanitarium who has been saying my name . this is a first for me. what do you think. i have been investigating this sanitarium for 2 years now, do you think its possible she is contacting me for a reason. ive been told alot of things but i am interested in anyone elses HONEST OPINIONS. :help: :help:

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: "PERSONAL" EVPS

mad.co.walker said:
Ive been doing evp investigations for about 4 years now. has anyone else out there ever come across an evp that has your name being said. i have encountered a little girl who died in a sanitarium who has been saying my name . this is a first for me. what do you think. i have been investigating this sanitarium for 2 years now, do you think its possible she is contacting me for a reason. ive been told alot of things but i am interested in anyone elses HONEST OPINIONS. :help: :help:

If the spirit you are connecting with seems innocent, and you don't have any bad impressions of her, why not try some questions.

I zero knowledge or experience with EVP but here are my thoughts:

I would begin by introducing myself, who I am and why I am interested in connecting with the girl.
Then I would explain how I discovered her EVP and why it is important to me.
Then I would explain a simple yes/no dialog solution to our communication. You pose a question that only a yes or no will qualify.

Maybe:
Are you able to communicate with me by saying the word Yes or No?
Are you able to communicate with me by making a noise like one sound for Yes and two sounds for No?
Are you able to communicate with me by electrical interference similar Yes/No?

If you can get to the yes/no stage good for you.

This may seem odd, but maybe she misses companionship of other children. Especially in an asylum atmosphere.

Does she like music?
Like having someone read to her? (Play a story tape)
Take a message to someone?
Finalize some spiritual ritual?

That's how I would approach it. She obviously is connecting to you for a reason. As a friend. Cool!

Good luck...............
BB

OP
OP
M

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois

BuffaloBob said:
mad.co.walker said:

If the spirit you are connecting with seems innocent, and you don't have any bad impressions of her, why not try some questions.

I zero knowledge or experience with EVP but here are my thoughts:

I would begin by introducing myself, who I am and why I am interested in connecting with the girl.
Then I would explain how I discovered her EVP and why it is important to me.
Then I would explain a simple yes/no dialog solution to our communication. You pose a question that only a yes or no will qualify.

Maybe:
Are you able to communicate with me by saying the word Yes or No?
Are you able to communicate with me by making a noise like one sound for Yes and two sounds for No?
Are you able to communicate with me by electrical interference similar Yes/No?

If you can get to the yes/no stage good for you.

This may seem odd, but maybe she misses companionship of other children. Especially in an asylum atmosphere.

Does she like music?
Like having someone read to her? (Play a story tape)
Take a message to someone?
Finalize some spiritual ritual?

That's how I would approach it. She obviously is connecting to you for a reason. As a friend. Cool!

Good luck...............
BB
Thanks for the reply. This has been going on for about 2 years. i am only able to spend about 15 min. per tour with her .She has not only contacted me by my name but she seems to pick someone out from each tour that goes through and says their name. the last one was a boy named joey and the evp i got her saying was hi jo jo !!!!! She first started asking for her mommie and then she introduced another child named aaron saying he was seven. and it goes on and on. I am in the process of learning how to transfer her to the "light" i once asked her if she could see a bright light and if their was someone waiting for her. the evp i got was "YES" then "ITS MOMMIE" I really feel for this child and have spent many a restless night trying to figure out why this is happening. I want to do the right thing and im not in this for the thrills. im trying to get the evps on a you tube then link to treasure net so everyone can hear this amazing girl. ill keep you posted . THANK YOU VERY MUCH. STEVE.

T

trish76642

Steve...i so want a Spirit Box..have you seen the guys on Ghostly Encounters use them?..their so cool...i'd love to have one!

OP
OP
M

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois

~trish~ said:
Steve...i so want a Spirit Box..have you seen the guys on Ghostly Encounters use them?..their so cool...i'd love to have one!
have one and it works okay. ebay is the best place to purchase one. the new gizmo out there now is a ghost radar you can download to your i phone or droid . it s pretty cool. google it to see a demostration. thanks, :wav:steve.

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010

EVPS...

OK no takers huh?....lemme have a crack at it then....

extraterrestrial vaginal pap smears? :icon_scratch: :help:

I did ask first - you can ignore me if you want, but I'll just keep on making wild azzed guesses which MIGHT be a little embarrassing and not suitable for the kiddies viewing much less work friendly!!! ::)

It was a simple enough question! :wink:

Cheers

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lucky Eddie said:
Ahhh

Whats EVP acronym short for - anyone? :dontknow: :icon_scratch: Cheers

From Wiki:

Electronic voice phenomena (EVP) are electronically generated noises that resemble speech, but are not the result of intentional voice recordings or renderings. Common sources of EVP include static, stray radio transmissions, and background noise. Some have claimed these sounds are of paranormal origin,[1] while there are natural explanations such as apophenia (finding significance in insignificant phenomena), auditory pareidolia (interpreting random sounds as voices in their own language), equipment artefacts, or simple hoaxes. Recordings of EVP are often created from background sound by increasing the gain (i.e. sensitivity) of the recording equipment.

I have heard some recordings that do sound human but they were short words at best. Maybe a grunted yes or no.

The most significant communication are the electronic interference ones like flashing a light on/off or even making a noise. Noises seem to be easier for them to make. Also closing doors seem to work.

Not by my experience though. Just videos I've seen. I am not certain I could endure any actual communication without leaving dodge so to speak.

I give credit to the researchers that do though. :)
BB

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010

Thanks BB now I am up to speed! :thumbsup:

You'd think a nautical ghost might know morse code for example and send an intelligible message bye say dots and dits for example?.

I'm with the skeptics for now!.

Cheers

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Lucky Eddie said:
Thanks BB now I am up to speed! :thumbsup:

You'd think a nautical ghost might know morse code for example and send an intelligible message bye say dots and dits for example?.

I'm with the skeptics for now! Cheers

Morse code would be good. Personally I am not too interested in communicating with-whatever-is-answering. Some things are best left alone. We'll all find out soon enough.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

;D True, BB. What I have found is that ONE "Rap"/Knock indicates an "encounter" is about to happen; simple yes or no questions/answers are then utilized. TAP on TV does a good job with simple stuff... :wink: :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions