Personal message.

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just click on the persons avatar and a window will pop up with the stats. Click on Start Conversation, click on that and another page will come up for the conversation start.
I wonder why they call a private message a conversation. Is that part of the new political correct speech? Private message what most other forum software packages have used for a long time accurately describe that your private message is private unless of course it is not encrypted.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wonder why they call a private message a conversation. Is that part of the new political correct speech? Private message what most other forum software packages have used for a long time accurately describe that your private message is private unless of course it is not encrypted.
:dontknow:
Really I don't sweat it too much.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have hundreds, I’d like to know how to delete some

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the old server it would automatically delete messages once they reached a certain number. I am not sure on the new server if it does that.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On new softwarte it is just called conversation, it is still private pm. The good news is if you are typing a message say a long message and you leave the message window to do something, on your return the message is still there waiting for you to send it.

It is still private message between you and who ever you messaged. The only time we see a PM is if a member complains about a PM they received from a member and sends us a copy..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread