What's new

Peters creek lancaster area

mazzy74

Full Member
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
191
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Where is a good location to park and get into peters creek
 
mazzy74 said:

I have been there twice and parked on Peters Creek Road near the steel bridge. There was an area where fishermen park. Let me know if you find anything because I didn't.
 
I haven't been, I'm less than hour away and there is gold here.....not enough to get excited about though.
 
Thanks for the info. Smokey, where u from that u are like an hour away and there is gold
 
I parked on stubs mill bridge. Found alot of black sand. Need to find a good placer. Any advice?
 
Haven't been to peters creek yet. I'm looking for the same thing sluice. You're better off goin to va
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom